Early Voting is at the Courthouse -
112 South Main Street, Room 137 - Trenton, Florida 32693
August 13th - 20th (8am to 6pm)
Sunday August 14th (8am to 4pm)
October 29th - November 5th (8am to 6pm)
Sunday October 30th (8am to 4pm)
Voters may vote in person by casting a ballot prior to election day. The voter will use the same type of voting equipment that is used at the polls on election day. Early voting is a minimum mandatory 8 days beginning on the 10th day and ending on the 3rd day before Election Day. Each county Supervisor of Elections may at his or her own discretion offer additional days of early voting on any or all days during the 15th through 11th day and the last Sunday before Election Day.
As a convenience to Gilchrist County voters, the Supervisor of Elections will allow a voter to vote early in the main office of the Supervisor. Voting procedures are the same as on Election Day. Please remember to bring a valid photo and signature ID when coming in to early vote.
Examples of Valid photo and signature ID include:
- Florida Driver’s License.
- Florida ID Card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.
- United States Passport.
- Debit or Credit card.
- Military ID.
- Student ID.
- Retirement Center ID.
- Neighborhood Association ID.
- Public Assistance ID.
- Veteran Health ID card issued by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs.
- License to carry a concealed weapon or firearm issued pursuant to s. 790.06.
- Employee ID card issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the Federal Government, the state, a county, or a municipality.
In the Supervisor of Elections Office,112 S. Main Street, Room 137, of the Courthouse.